Things I am thankful for:
- My family, particularly my sister and brother-in-law, but also my uncle and cousins and aunts and half brothers and stepbrothers.
- My friends, particularly those I consider my second family.
- The good health of Noah, and the improving health of Grace.
- The snuggles of my kitties.
- That I have a job I still love even after seven years.
- The roof over my head, even though it’s riddled with termites and rain damage.
- That I can pay my bills, even though there are so!many!of!them!
- My own general good health.
- That I learned to knit and crochet, because it gives me peace, confidence and a personal connection to so many people and so much history.
Have a good turkey day!